722 GRANITE SPRINGS TRAIL
Cordillera, Edwards, Colorado
Sq Ft 4,371
SOLD 05/06/2021 FOR $2,600,000
Spectacular new construction in Cordillera Summit showcasing unobstructed views of the Gore Range and Knee Knocker Pass. Enjoy superior privacy on this wooded lot surrounded by tall subalpine firs and aspens in a gated community with the Cordillera pond across the way. Under 4,500 square feet in Cordillera, this home was just completed July 2019 by builder, Concept 30 LLC, Bernie Weber Contractor and RAL Architecture, Bobby Ladd Architect. With a high level of attention to detail, it is the perfect mountain contemporary blend with a timeless design. Featuring alder wood trim, walnut cabinetry, vaulted ceilings, and white oak floors throughout, this home was masterfully crafted with high quality materials and finishes. Soak in the stunning Vail Valley landscape from the huge windows in the great room in front of the stone gas fireplace.
This open concept floor plan was thoughtfully designed with the living room flowing to the kitchen and dining room with sliding glass doors opening up to the outdoor patio and fire pit. The large back patio is the ideal mountain setting to gather and entertain, with quick accessibility to the kitchen and the front patio shows off mature trees framing gorgeous Gore Range views. Additionally, the back patio is wired for a hot tub and is plumbed for a gas grill.
Top of the line appliances include a Wolf gas cooktop, double-oven & microwave, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, ASKO dishwasher, and a U-Line under counter beverage refrigerator & wine refrigerator. Also on the main-level, is the master bedroom suite with its own walk-out patio and steam shower in the master bath, as well as two well-equipped offices (one could easily be used as a bedroom). The second level features three spacious bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, a second laundry room, a loft sitting area with a wet bar, and a deck overlooking the pristine property and mountain vistas. Lastly, the garage is wired for an electric charging station.
For those seeking a new mountain modern home with privacy, top-of-the-world views and natural beauty, this unique Cordillera estate has it all without the headache and delay associated with building. Enjoy rounds of golf at the nearby Cordillera Summit Course or the amenities at the Athletic Center with workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, and tennis and pickle-ball. 722 Granite Springs offers all these amenities while having a very private location with abundant wildlife and a natural, lush landscape. Perfect as a full-time residence or a home away from home, create everlasting memories at this exceptional mountain retreat.
- Gore Range Views
- High End Kitchen Appliances Including: Sub-Zero Refrigerator, ASKO Dish Washer, Wolf Gas Cooktop, Wolf Double Ovens, Wolf Microwave, U-Line Beverage Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Garage wired for Electric Vehicle E-Station
- White Oak Floors Throughout
- Alder Wood Trim
- Walnut Cabinetry
- DaVinci Roof with a fire retardant synthetic composite
- Steam Shower in Master Bathroom
- Deck - Radiant Snow Melt Heating
- Back Patio - Wired for hot tub and plumbed for a gas grill
CORDILLERA COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Gated, country club community with a vibrant social life
- Dining options and social activities at all three clubhouses
- Athletic center at Summit with workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, tennis and pickle-ball
- Trailhead community center near Summit with gathering spaces, resort pool, and summer kids camp
- Equestrian center
- Miles of hiking trails within Cordillera
- National Park access at the Summit, with miles of hiking, biking, and snowshoeing trails
- Post office For Cordillera that uses your physical address (this may sound like it is not a big deal but is a luxury in our Valley to avoid the normal post office and to not have trouble with package mailing between our PO Box and physical address).
- Four world class golf courses, managed by Troon (membership required for 3 but the Dave Peltz Short Course is Included in your Cordillera regular annual dues of $3,000)
- Dog park
- Trout stocked fishing ponds and private fishing rights on the Colorado River in an area between Edwards and Wolcott
- Metro District with around the clock drive by security
- Volunteer fire department located at the Summit
About the Area
Cordillera Information & Links:
Cordillera Overview | Cordillera Community | Cordillera Amenities | Cordillera's Great Outdoors | The Vail Gondola Club | The Club At Cordillera (golf and social memberships available).
Cordillera is a gated, country club community composed of three world class golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio and Colorado native Hale Irwin, and a par 3 short course. Offering a vibrant social life, there are several options for memberships. Additionally, the Cordillera amenities include workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, tennis and pickleball courts, equestrian center, hiking/biking and snowshoe trails, and trout fishing ponds.
The four distinct, gated neighborhoods are The Divide, The Ranch, The Summit, and The Valley Club covering 7,000 acres. Located on the north hillsides are all neighborhoods but The Valley Club, which can be found on the south side of the Valley.
However, no matter the location, abundant wildlife grazes throughout the open space. Despite being an elite golfing community, there are many full-time residents as well as second homeowners that spend months or seasons at a time due to the diverse activities year-round. The pristine nature of the Cordillera land is accented by picturesque views of valleys and mountain peaks. In addition to that, the homeowners in Cordillera are able to get more for their money in terms of both land and home as well as privacy. The price per square foot is significantly lower than if you were to purchase directly in the villages of Vail or Beaver Creek. Thus for the cost, Cordillera offers significant value with larger lots accompanied by greater size in terms of square footage for residences.
With a close proximity to both Vail and Beaver Creek, Cordillera agrees with the lifestyle of one who wants pristine nature and vast land but also likes close proximity to all the amenities of the Vail Valley. The Cordillera Club and community experience is unlike any other in Colorado.